Friday, October 12, 2012

Allu Arjun Biography




Allu Arjun biography facts
# Allu Arjun was born on 8th April 1983 in Madras, Tamil Nadu, India. His family has very solid film background, his father Allu Aravind was a film producer and mother Nirmala was house wife. His grandfather Allu Ramalingaiah was comedian, freedom activist and Doctor.
# Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan and Nagababu are Allu Arjun’s uncle. Allu Arjun marriedSneha Reddy on 6th Mar 2011.
# Allu Arjun entered the films as a child artist, he did a minor role as a child in film “Vijetha” in 1985. His debut as a lead role was with Gangotri in 2003 but the movie did average in box office. His first initial success was Arya 2004, it was the biggest hit of the year in telugu industry.
# Allu Arjun was ambassador for 7Up and Colgate in Andhra Pradesh.
# Before entering films Allu was trained by Kishore Naveet Kapur in Mumbai in 2002 and its here he learned few basics in films.
# Allu Arjun was really mischievious during his school days and he started develop interest in dancing during school days.
# Every year he donates blood on his birthday and helps underprivileged kids.
Allu Arjun quotes
“I love unknown places. Suppose if I have seen some program about Spain, immediately I get more details about that country and love to visit it. Like that I want to see almost all places in the world.”
“I know where I stand now. I want to go up and be among the top bracket. I am in the rat race. I am running and I want to run in the future.”
“Donate blood once or twice per year. If you spare a ten minutes, that little time can save a human life. It’s not a message it’s my request.”
“I do read personality development books most of the film. My all time favorite has been ‘Who moved my cheese’ by Dr. Spenser Johnson.”

Allu Arjun movies list and upcoming telugu new films

YearNameDirectorCo-stars
2003GangotriK. Raghavendra RaoPrakash Raj,
Aditi Agarwal,
Suman
2004AryaSukumarAnu Mehta,
Subbaraju,
Siva Balaji
2005BunnyV.V. VinayakGowri Mumjal,
Mukesh Rishi,
Prakash Raj
2006HappyA. KarunakaranGenelia,
Manoj Bajpai
2007DesamuduruPuri JagannadhHansika Motwani,
Ali,
Pradeep Rawat
2008ParuguBhaskarSheela,
Prakash Raj,
Poonam Bajwa
2009Arya 2SukumarKajal Aggarwal,
Navdeep
2010VedamKrishManoj Manchu ,
Anushka Shetty,
-VaruduGunasekharBhanushri,
Arya
2011BadrinathV.V. VinayakTamannaah Bhatia,
Nana Patekar
2012JulayiTrivikram SrinivasIleana D’Cruz,
Rajendra Prasad,
Sonu Sood
2012YevaduVamsi PaidipallyRam Charan Teja,
Samantha,
Amy Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment