Friday, October 12, 2012

Mahesh Babu Biography



Mahesh Babu biography facts
# Mahesh Babu birth name was Mahesh Babu Ghattamaneni. He was born on 9th Aug 1975 in Madras, India. His father Ghatamaneni Siva Rama Krishna was an actor in telugu industry and his mother Smt. Indira Devi is housewife.
# He entered the film industry as a child artist when he was four through the film Needa in 1979 and his total films as child artist are nine. His film debut as an actor in lead role was with Rajakumarudu in 1999.
# Mahesh Babu spent his childhood days in Chennai before moving to Hyderabad, his attended schools and colleges in Chennai where he was friend with tamil actor Surya and director Vishnuvardhan.
# Mahesh fell in love with actress Namrata Shirodkar who was his co-star in his movie Vamsi. They dated for five years before marrying on 10th Feb 2005 in Mumbai. The couple are blessed with a son named Gautam Krishna born on 31st Aug 2006.
# He is brand ambassadar for brands like Thums Up, Univercell, Navratna Oil, Amrutanjan, Vivel, Jos Alukkas, Provogue, Idea etc.
Mahesh Babu quotes
“Chiranjeevi has always been very genuine to me. That is the greatness of that man. He watches films with a comman audience perspective. He spoke to me over phone for 15 minutes and explained me which scene he liked in the film. Chiranjeevi is very happy because Pokiri has become such a good hit.”
“When I was a child, acting was my hobby. I like going to sets. It was exciting. My dad used to be there. I used to follow dad’s instructions and get back. And it was an opportunity to bunk school.”
“I do one film at a time. I find it difficult doing two films simultaneously because I don’t feel I am doing justice to one. I make it a conscious effort to shoot one film at a time.”
“I should get excited when I listen to the script. There might be good scripts, which I rejected because my character in that film is not exciting enough for me.”
“I have doubts about shots I do. I usually think if we can do the shot in some other way. I doubt about the quality of takes. I do set very high standard. And I am not really satisfied with any of my performance till date.”

Mahesh Babu  movies list and upcoming new films

YearNameDirectorCo-stars
1999Raja KumaruduRaghavendra RaoPreity Zinta,
Jayaprakash,
Prakash Raj,
Sumalatha
2000YuvarajuY.V.S ChowdarySimran,
Sakshi Shivanand
-VamsiB. GopalNamrata Shirodkar
2001MurariKrishna VamsiSonali Bendre,
Laxmi,
Prakash Raj,
Satyanarayana
2002Takkari DongaJayant ParanjeeLisa Ray,
Bipasha Basu,
Rahul Dev,
Tanikella Bharani
-BobbySobhanPrakash Raj,
Arti Agarwal,
Raghuvaran
2003OkkaduGunasekharPrakash Raj,
Bhumika Chawla,
Geetha,
Mukesh Rishi
-NijamTejaGopichand,
Raasi,
Ranganath,
Rameshwari,
Prakash Raj
-NaaniS .J. SuryaahAmisha Patel,
Raghuvaran,
Devayani
2004ArjunGunasekharShriya Saran,
Prakash Raj,
Keerthi Reddy,
Raja
2005AthaduTrivikram SrinivasPrakash Raj,
Trisha Krishnan,
Sonu Sood,
Brahmanandam,
Sayaji Shinde
2006PokiriPuri JagannadhIleana,
Prakash Raj,
Ashish Vidyarthi,
Sayaji Shinde,
Brahmanandam,
Ali
-SainikuduGunasekharTrisha Krishnan,
Prakash Raj,
Irfan Khan
2007AthidhiSurender ReddyAmrita Rao,
Ashish Vidyarthi,
Murali Sharma,
Kota Srinivasa Rao,
Brahmanandam,
Nassar,
Malaika Arora Khan
2010KalejaTrivikram SrinivasAnushka,
Parvati Melton,
Tamanna,
2011DookuduSreenu VaitlaSamantha,
Kota Srinivasa Rao
2012Business ManPuri JagannadhKajal Agarwal,
Prakash Raj
-Seethamma
VakitloSirimalle Chettu
Srikanth AddalaVenkatesh,
Samantha,
Anjali

No comments:

Post a Comment