Friday, October 12, 2012

Prabhas Biography



Prabhas biography facts
# Prabhas birth name is Prabhas Raju Uppalapati , he was born on 23rd Oct 1979 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
# He was born to Suryanarayana Raju & Siva Kumari. Prabhas has one elder brother Prabodh & a sister Pragathi.
# He film debut was with Eeshwar in 2001 but the movie was an average.
# His initial blockbuster was Varsham in 2004 opposite Trisha and it was turning point in his career. He even won Santosham Best Young Performer Award for his performance in Varsham.
Prabhas quotes
“Heroines are the choice of the director. I never involve myself when it come to selecting heroines.”
“I am not into creating an image. According to me, image is created automatically once you are successful. But image wont get you any success. Be it class or Mass, success decides your image.”
“I am always happy because I entered my ambitious field. I did some films out of my own interest but they did not do well commercially. They are Chakram and Pournami. I still question myself why they failed.”
“I always used to meet my fans after 6 pm whenever I am free at home. I share photos with them also. I keep asking them what are their opinion on my acting and performance and in what kind of roles and what kind of combinations they are expecting from me. I will try to implement their ideas in reality.”
“My priority would be a solid script. Other things come later. I never go to any director and ask him to do a film for me. Working with big directors made me more and more humble.”

Prabhas movies list and upcoming  telugu new films

YearNameDirectorCo-stars
2002EeshwarJayant C. ParanjeeSridevi,
Revathi,
Siva Krishna
2003RaghavendraSuresh KrishnaSwetha Agarwal,
Anshu
2004VarshamSobhanGopichand,
Trisha Krishnan,
Prakash Raj
-Adavi RamuduB. GopalArti Agarwal
2005ChakramKrishna VamsiAsin Thottumkal,
Prakash Raj,
Charmme Kaur
-ChatrapatiS.S. RajamouliShriya Saran,
PradeepRawat,
Bhanupriya
2006PournamiPrabhu DevaTrisha Krishnan,
CharmyKaur,
Sindhu Tolani,
Rahul Dev
2007YogiV.V. VinayakNayantara,
Pradeep Rawat,
Kota Srinivasa Rao,
Ali
-MunnaVamsi PaidipallyPrakash Raj,
Ileana,
Kota Srinivasa Rao
2008BujjigaduPuri JagannadhTrisha Krishnan,
Prakash Raj,
Sanjana,
Mohan Babu
2009BillaMeher RameshAnushka Shetty,
Namitha,
Krishnam Raju
-Ek NiranjanPuri JagannadhUppalapati,
Kangana Ranaut
2010DarlingA. KarunakaranPrabhu,
Kajal Aggarwal
2011Mr. PerfectDasaradhKajal Agarwal,
Taapsee
2012RebelRaghava LawrenceTamannaah,
Deeksha Seth,
Krishnam Raju
2012VaaradhiKoratala SivaAnushka Shetty,
Richa Gangopadhyay

No comments:

Post a Comment