Friday, October 12, 2012

Kangana Ranaut Biography



Kangana Ranaut biography facts
#  Kangna Ranaut was born on 20th Mar 1987 in Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India to Amardeep, a businessman and Asha, a school teacher. Basically she is from Rajput royal family in Jaipur,her ancestors later moved to Himachal.
#  She has two siblings, Rangoli is her elder sister and Akshit is her younger brother.
#  She did her early education in Dehradun and later pursued her modeling career by joining “Elite Modeling Agency”, Delhi in 2003.
#  Ranaut started to work for “Asmita Theatre Group” Delhi, as a theatre actor. She acted in several plays. Arvind Gaur played vital role in molding her career, Girish Karnad’s Taledanda was her first play with him.
#  She made her Bollywood acting debut with “Gangster” in 2006 opposite Emraan Hashmi, the movie was a huge commercial hit and her performance was appreciated by film lovers. Her initial successful movies were Gangster, Woh Lamhe, Fashion etc.
Kangana Ranaut quotes
“I am a lonely person. I don’t exchange numbers. I keep to myself. Attitude comes to a person who has fame and money. I have neither.”
“I was very quiet. I used to suck my thumb. Other kids would never play with me and I would be sitting in one corner. There was something very strange about me. I didn’t live in the present. I was always in a dream world.”
“From childhood I would tell my parents and I would become somebody very famous. They used to be very rude to me when I would say this but for me it was always a matter of fact. I knew I was going to be what I wanted to be even if I had no idea what that was.”
“My yoga practice is the very foundation of my fitness regime. I’ve been practicing yoga with my teacher, Mr Surya Narayan, for over five years now and he’s absolutely fantastic. I also go to the gym two to three times a week.”
” I’d never do a nude scene in my entire life even if someone makes me to do it at gunpoint. I come from a very conservative background. If my parents were to ever see that I’ve crossed the line of morality, they’d drag me back to Himachal.”
Kangana Ranaut movies list and upcoming movies
SlYearMovieDirectorCo-stars
12006GangsterAnurag BasuShiney Ahuja,
Emraan Hashmi
22006Woh LamheMohit SuriShiney Ahuja,
Masumi Makhija
32007Shakalaka Boom BoomSuneel DharshanBobby Deol,
Upen Patel
42007Life in a… MetroAnurag BasuDharmendra,
Nafisa Ali
52008Dhaam DhoomJeevaJayam Ravi,
Jayaram
62008FashionMadhur BhandarkarKangana Ranaut,
Mugdha Godse
72009RaazMohit SuriEmraan Hashmi,
Adhyayan Suman
82009Vaada RahaSamir KarnikBobby Deol,
Dwij Yadav
92009Ek NiranjanPuri JagannadhPrabhas,
Sonu Sood
102010KitesAnurag BasuHrithik Roshan,
Bárbara Mori
112010Once Upon A
Time In Mumbai
Milan LuthriaAjay Devgn,
Emraan Hashmi
122010Knock OutMani ShankarSanjay Dutt,
Irfan Khan
132010No ProblemAnees BazmeeAnil Kapoor,
Sanjay Dutt
142011Tanu Weds ManuAnand L. RaiR. Madhavan,
Jimmy Shergill
152011GameAbhinay DeoAbhishek Bachchan,
Sarah Jane Dias
162011Double DhamaalIndra KumarSanjay Dutt,
Mallika Sherawat
172011RascalsDavid DhawanSanjay Dutt,
Ajay Devgan
182011Miley naa Miley humTanveer KhanNeeru Bajwa,
Sagarika Ghatge
192012TezzPriyadarshanAjay Devgn,
Anil Kapoor
202012I Love NYRadhika RaoSunny Deol,
Tannishtha Chatterjee
212013Shootout at WadalaSanjay GuptaAnil Kapoor,
John Abraham
222013Krrish 2Rakesh RoshanHrithik Roshan,
Priyanka Chopra

No comments:

Post a Comment